4TH FEBRUARY 2011

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our first baby...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jan 8, 2008

my gong yoo........


i first met him in 2006 when i was just in my 2nd year in iium. it was the drama series 'hardtack teacher and starcandy' where he acted as a 17 yrs old boy together with gong hyo jin..they look cute together but it will look much more cuter with me beside him...hahaha!! in 2007 he starred in 'coffee prince' as a charming spoiled bachelor named 'han kyul' together with cute 'my chan', eun hye.the story was a blast to me..i love it...
go and get your own copy for those who know and wants to like him...don't be like baby_chan because she also like him but in denial...hahaha!!!!baby_chan is my roomate...
ok..babai...malas nak tulis lagi

1 comment:

ainur shahida said...

eeehhh...correction miss.noriah-kun..when did i ever say that i like him?we're both are so in two different world..i'm a nippon-addict ya..not so much of korea..(except for that cutie mr.se7en..hm..i think i miss him..huhu..)