4TH FEBRUARY 2011

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our first baby...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Mar 9, 2008

homesick...

hello...
its been a while kan???im so bz la...sorry2..hehe..ala,lgpn sape la nak bce blog saye ni...not even recognized in UIA apatah lg di luar uia.huhu...
suddenly, the illness of homesick came by to me and it struck hard..deep into my heart..chewah..puitis skali..dunno y..but i think the relationship between me and my long lost fren back in jb is quite frustrating. i dun even have any good frens until i enrolled into uia. yeah..some people might say that i used to have a 'geng' in school but i dun think that group pf people as my good fren. it mainly because good frens is people who u can easily share ur emotions and thoughts but i dun think i'll able to do that.mm...here in uia i had a great people around me...and sumtimes i can share my 'everything' to them but i dun really realized it. well..thanks to all my good buddy...INA, SULI, ELLE, MIRA, BABY, ADEQ AND JI. without them maybe i would not be this kind of person..maybe a little bit more 'nakaller' than i use to be..hehe..
rite now im counting my days to my graduation day which is in august...cant really wait to finish my studies but i just dunno what to do when i'm finishing soon. im a person that has no ambition. maybe i'll further my study but i just dunno where. i dun have the money to do so..i dunno where to work at..working at KUMON is a great experience but i dun like to think what if people ask my father what did i do in KL..'oh..die keje jd cikgu tusyen je!' only thinking of that already scares me...maybe i'll work for a year or so at KUMON, just to start saving up some money and have experiences but i think i'll have to find another position that suits me best..InsyaAllah..i'll try my best..
ok lah..got work to do..see u nxt time..
da

No comments: