4TH FEBRUARY 2011

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our first baby...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

May 11, 2008

'forced entry'

hello..
it's been so long since i posted anything aight??so..be ready..hehe
nothing interesting actually but i've a got something to confess...i dunno what to write even in my own blog..im too lazy la..(adeq will surely kill me!!)
mm..i think i want to start with my health story..
recently (14th april 2008), i went to HUKL to do a check up and unfortunately i had been diagnosed with a diabetes and hypertension.so the doc tell me to fast for 2days b4 i do another checkup. on 21st april 2008 i went to HUKL again to take a blood test and unfortunately (again), my blood was too thick and that the doc couldn't take my blood to do sampling..so i have to take an IV pack and stayed there in the ward (remind u..it's the 3rd class ward!!). and the third misfortune that i had for the day is that i had a very high fever..43.5'c..the most unbearable day of my life..in the end i had to stay in the ward until 23rd april 2008.
the funny part is that i didnt't went to the checkup for the fever but for my diabetes!!in the end it was confirmed that i had both diabetes and hypertension..but for an early phase..sian..
so for now i had been very careful regarding my food taking and also drinks.it's been such a long time since i drank any colourful and sweet driks..oh!!how i missed those days..so u guys out there..BE EXTRA CAREFUL ON YOUR DIET.IT MIGHT EFFECTS U THE SAME WAY IT DID TO ME..MUAHAHAHA!!!
ok lah..i'll write some more the next time k..
dada..

No comments: