4TH FEBRUARY 2011

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our first baby...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

May 19, 2008

the very best of friend




i've never imagined that sumday in my life i could met someone who are so beautiful as INA, SULI, ELLE, MIRA, BABY and ADEQ. and the moments with them are the most beautiful moments i've ever experienced..thank you for all of u gurls who had been a real great support for me all this while.it has been FIVE tremendeous years since we've became good friends or should i say SISTERS...and it always have been exciting for me...

to all my darlings..


i 'll not forget the way u comforted me whenever i felt sad..


i appreciate that u gurls never hesitated to share wif me all of ur happiest moments..


i thank u for lending me ur shoulders for me to cry on or even just to catch my breath..


i felt very happy when u gurls invited me to be a part of ur big family..

i'm saying all this bcoz i felt that the time is running out..after this all of us are going out to the real world and i'm afraid that we are not able to spend more time together after this..in a way i dun really feel like graduating bcoz eventually we are not able to luncheon and dine together..to talk out loud and laughed like no other peole around us..to be around u gurls.but this is not the end of US and i'll make sure it wil not be one!

i love u gurls from the bottom of my heart..i hope that OUR FRIENDSHIP will last till the last breath of mine..I LOVE U SO MUCH!!!







No comments: