4TH FEBRUARY 2011

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our first baby...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Nov 6, 2008

ME AND KUMON


I've been working in KUMON for over 1 year already and i don't think i will stop working here.i have several reasons as to y i will not stop:
1. i have EPF and SOKSO..;p
2. i got a double storey terrace house with only RM 450.00 because it my boss's.(package)
3. i've become someone that i've never dreamt of..TEACHER!haha..so, the next time dun u ever underestimate the profession of teachers. it's a noble one..:)
4. i can wear JEANS!!!haha..jgn jeles ye...

i have thousands of reasons but let me keep it to myself. i just want people to say that it's hard for people to just let go something that u really like..u try it first and then tell me how's the feeling. i just hope that people will stop bugging me to find another job..i will but not at the moment. just wait and see k??

ok la..i see u nxt time..

here are some pics of me in KUMON TAMAN KOK LIAN, JLN IPOH..
(pergh..bangge gile!!)

save the worls please...
:p

No comments: