4TH FEBRUARY 2011

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our first baby...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Apr 3, 2009

emo lagi...huhu

i badly want to quit my current job n have a new life. mayb people would say that im so stupid to actually let myself hanging there but i do think i had enough already. i want to find a job that really suits me n a place for me to utilise what i've learned b4. but its not as easy as it looks. having someone as my employer now is really one in a million. three years experience in KUMON TMN KOK LIAN really helps me in my communication skill. i would never thought that contributing to the society and world peace will be this easy. but as i said earlier, this thought should not be forever in my head. i really have to go to the outside world and experience what my friends are having now. i cannot be forever stuck here right? i need to find my own way..my own space..the path that will eventually unleash my true potential and ability. at the moment im not really proud of what i have. graduated as a >3.0 student, this career is not what i've dreamt of. i hope i'll make a good decision later. at the same i have to really think of the future...i need to have a house, a car (or maybe cars) and a perfect family. it is such a hard decision to make but i really have to do it. what i should do now is to prepare myself. i hope i'll have the courage to do so.

im out...
..with a burden still hanging on my soul....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ala nor.. there are many jobs awaiting for ur application out there.. just u hv to take the step to actually apply and voila, insyallah dpt punye...
tau kn aritue mira pg interview fulltime at Celpad..i've made up my mind to just become a teacher.. an english teacher to be exact...
so, do know that whatever job u choose to be in, we all always got ur back.. hehehe