4TH FEBRUARY 2011

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our first baby...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Feb 27, 2010

BFF

it hurts me
to think that im not doing my part in the friendship
to think that it is so hard to see them
to think that im not trying my best to go and see them

it really hurts me
when im not able to see them on regular basis
when im not able to console them with hugs and kisses
when im not able to
giggling
laughing
yelling
with them

im still hurt by the fact that I AM thinking about our friendship that begins to falls apart
am i wrong?

am i despicable for thinking that way? for having those feelings?

seriously
im hurt
badly saddened by the unfortunate tragedy

im hoping for the time to come back and fetch me so that i can go back to the old time
but surely there are no such thing

i need someone to talk to
i have problems ladies
i have issues that need you to help me with



i just need u

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearest.. i just read ur blog.. maafkn saya sekiranye tiada disaat awk perlukn saya..
just to let u know that im here for u.. i'll come running/calling whenever u need me.. remeber that!

i love u hasnoriah!

ainur shahida said...

rindu kamoo oh..