4TH FEBRUARY 2011

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our first baby...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sep 20, 2012

21 september 2012

On this very date, Amani is now 5 months. She has grown so big that actually I did not realize it. Its either I didn't realize or it was just a denial for me.Hihi...I really love Amani to stay like this. Cute, small n no drama. But then, every body has to grow up rite? Hence, im waiting patiently for it!! yeah...At 5 months Amani is 6 kg. and I'm so thankful and grateful that Amani is easy one to manage. She will only cry if she gets her milk a little bit late or when she sees that nobody wants to cradle her. Mmm...Very adorable.

So, here's some sneak peak of what amani looks like when she is 5 months. Enjoice!!

she loves reading book..i mean, her mother reading the book for her...:

she knows when someone wants to *snap* her picture

my princess is sound asleep due to tireness...

No comments: