4TH FEBRUARY 2011

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our first baby...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sep 7, 2012

my breastfeeding journey

alhamdulillah...Allah has bestowed me with His Most Precious girft which is im able to breastfeed my daughter up until now. amani is 4 months right now...syukur Allah

breastfeeding can be easy and simple but at he same time it can be difficult and heartening also. here are some of my experience:

  • in the first week of my breastfeeding moment i found out that amani cannot do the proper latching. hence giving me a very hard time. my nipple was hurt and i cried every time i wanted to nurse her. but i gather up my courage. every time its her meal time, i would recite Bismillah and feed her. the pain was excruciating but i just forego it. after 10 minutes of nursing, the pain went away. seeing amani being well fed would be suffice for me. Alhamdulillah!
  • i bought my breastfeeding gadget after 2 weeks. due to that i was not able to do proper milk supply fr amani. i went for my Diploma Pendidikan in UIAM for 2 weeks and for that moment i was terrified whether the milk are enough or not for amani. unfortunately, yes, it is not enough for her. her chilled milk finished within one day at that was 24 oz. her frozen milk which was only 40++ oz finished within 3 days. hence, that started my journey of pumping milk at UIAM. the surau has been my second class and milk pumping has been my priority. i was fortunate because i was blessed with good colleagues  and understanding lecturer. as the for the milk. it was special. the milk were delivered to amani by bus. just imagine within 2 weeks of staying in UIAM, i have paid nearly rm400 just for the postage, buying ice boxes container, ice, gas for my car and i even skipped one of my class. but Alhamdulillah, i managed to fully breastfeed amani. this all is also thanks to my husband who is very understanding.thank you darling!

  • my breastfeeding gadget:
my lovely 'stickery' spectra dew breastpump


our deep freezer which stored our frozen ebm

im praying that Allah will bestowed me with many more of His blessings.Amin. and please pray for my breastfeeding journey to continue until amani is 2 years old. amin!

No comments: