4TH FEBRUARY 2011

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our first baby...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jan 29, 2008

morning!!!

i just dunno what happened to me yesterday...i didnt study when i came back to my room eventhough our CALL class is cancelled.such a loser!!i came back around 6pm after giving the announcement of our replacement class (which is today) and after that i just went to watch gong yoo in 'hardtack teacher' and then went to sleep. i wonder what my dad would say about that...by the way, im just way too PISSED off with myself for being damn selfish. all i care is sleeping and watching CDs. i can do other things for example do my EAP homework or update my notes..sheesh!!stupid kan??

'barang yg lepas usah dikenang' so i want to lead my life as 'CLEVER' as i can. u never know what people haas been saying behind your back..so act like a civilized people!ahaks!!those who knows where this phrase come from can easily get the joke..:p.

rite now me and my CALL grupmates are working on our blog for CALL assignment. although it's a course that full of assignments and als headaches but i do enjoy the fact that we are able to idle with the PCs. im not an IT savvy kind of person. but i can make sure that i know how to handle all the shortcuts for microsoft offices which i really wanted to passs it down to adeQ but it seems fruitless...hahahaha!!! sorry aar adeQ ku!!

i think that's all la for todat..i dunno what to say anymore...

'save the animal, save the world!'
?roes

No comments: