4TH FEBRUARY 2011

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our first baby...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Apr 25, 2009

i had a dream....just yesterday

i do admit that i'm a dreamer...i treasure my dreams, i mean the one that i had when i'm sleeping (:P)...so, here is THE dream that i dreamed of yesterday.

I was in land of a faraway place, it was so alien that I didn't know where to start. So I started to wander around, walking through people and surprisingly I ended in place that i know Baby chan and Mira would loved to be in (tak nak ckp dlu, nak bg surprise....). Then suddenly I've been approached by quite a big man himself that I straight away think of him as a bodyguard. So, here is the conversation.

BG: Hey there! I know u like them, so I'm gonna give u a special treat today. U r gonna have the opportunity of meeting them in person.
ME: Really???!!!! wohoho....yuhu!!!...yes2!!!!!

That was a very brief conversation but it was worthwhile...given me the introductory to what I'm gonna experience...Then, suddenly the persons that i was supposed to meet walked right in front of me and one of them give me a wave and said "wait for us a little while, after this we're gonna meet" and with that he gave a wink.;)....that was the moment I cherished, even in only my dream.

I was waiting for them when suddenly my hand phone rang...one of them called and asked for me to wait a while because they have to go and do their stuff. I was jumping around, so insanely happy for the phone call. Then, my worst fear came into existence....my stupid alarm clock went crazy, in desperation of waking me up so that I can forgo my wonderful, lustrous dream...huhu...sad....

So, that's the end of my dream but moral of the story, don't set ur alarm so that u can sleep and dream a little longer...huhu...ok la, I know that u (baby n mira, would be my big guess..) must be wondering who the hell I'm talking about right??so here are their picas...for my eyes n yours...;*

jeng...
jeng...
jeng...





DBSK!!!!

XIAH!!!the person who gave me a wave & a wink...hehe..just imagine my dear, will u be able to stand anymore if u were me??


my dear MICKY!!!!the one who gave me a call...what a nice dream...nasib baik bukan yunho yg call...just imagine if...
(sorry mira n baby...love u)

by the way i had fun dreaming about DBSK, the happiest moment of my life ever...
ok, gtg.

bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Xboleh!!!!
Andwe!!!!!
noriah, i order u to delete this post immediately.. huhuhuhu jatuh jantung mira and i know same will happen to shida if she read ur post nie....
huhuhuhuhu
aarrggghh!!!!
my Yunho, my xiah, my hero, my max and my micky!!! my dear sweet boys.. u hv been violated!
andwe!!