4TH FEBRUARY 2011

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

our first baby...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Apr 24, 2009

some time ago...


my 'advance' birthday cake..so advance my boss baked it on 7th April....;p
(from left: eric, nora, me, siti, ain)


sharing is caring.....
(from left: kak lee kuan, eric, me, siti, ain)


'smart kids'o9'..went ther just to get the KUMON goody bag..haha
(ain and me...cute???)

the battle of kiddos...semate2 nak notebook KUMON je...gilos
(me and ain...again??)

US having good time buying MUNCHY's tit bits...
(ain, munchy's gurl, siti and me)

if u guys realize la kan...there is always the same gurl rite next to me...she is SITI, my housemate. kre my junior la bcoz she graduated from IIC. The other housemate is Kak Nora but her fav is to be behind the scene...i love them all...and thanks to them, i'm not alone here in KL. TQ dearest friends...

No comments: